martes, 25 de mayo de 2010

Building my future



Hi everybody, this opportunity I’m going to talk about my future as a midwife.


First, I think is important to continue studying because it opens more possibilities in futures employments, especially in a competitive world as the current.


After the specialization (I think I would like to specialize in Public Health or Gynecology, but I’m not sure yet). So I’ll probably finish my studies when I’ll get pretty old.


I would love to work in public and private sector. In public sector I could help people of every social stratus, and contribute to my country. But in private sector I would have an economic benefit so I wouldn’t dislike working in that sector.


On the other hand my role as a midwife it would be focused to give an integral support and help for the mother and the baby all that with the base of the studies and knowledge.


This are my actual plans, like my “ideal world” but I don’t know if in the future my priorities change or if my likes go in some other way. All I know is that I want to finish my career and been the best professional that I can.

1 comentario:

  1. Raúl =) Makes me very happy to know that you want to do after graduating =D I wish you much success !

    Kisses : *

    ResponderEliminar