miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

the gender is not a problem :)

Hi everyone how are you? In this opportunity I ‘am going to talk about the gender problems or issues in my career. In general I think that this isn't a big problem, except for the big disproportion in the female / male ratio, the number of women is highly superior compared with men.

In the case of men I think is very beneficial because women trust most in the men midwife; they say the man is more careful and respectful. Also feel more included.

For the inconvenience I feel that the men midwife don’t have, except when women have complicated mood, but in this case depend of the men midwife management.

In general I think the gender issues don’t affect other health professional because men and women can do a god job.

In my carrier I feel that the gender difference is not a problem even I think is a benefit for both genders because produced communication between them.

In other countries with equal or bigger development (social, economic, etc) I think the situations with gender is the same. In the countries with minor development maybe there are more prejudices about certain tasks that should make a man or a woman.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Raul I think that your post is very good. But I found some corrections:
    -you wrote god intead of good.The first one means "Dios". and you wanted to say "buen"
    -I found another correction, at the third paragraph you said "For the inconvenience I feel that the men midwife don’t have", instead of this you can say " I feel that men midwife haven´t got any inconvenience helping women"
    -At the fifth paragraph you wrote "In my carrer I feel..", I think that it sound better if you write "I think that in my career..." and then you said "...because produce.." and there you have to put an IT , because you are talking about the gender problem, so it can be like this: "Because it produce comunication...."
    I hope I have helped you. See you then bye bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Raul, I read your comment about gender and in some point I think like you. But.. the three paragraph is so unclear :S really, I don't understand it, so maybe you'll can write it again.

    It's all...(according to me.. :o hahaha)

    See you!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Raul!!
    How are you??

    Emmmm.... I don´t understand what is that the men midwife don´t have? maybe you forgot write it!

    I think it´s the only thing that i didn´t understand...
    I hope that this help you...

    See you... bye (like mouse)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar