jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010



I believe that my decision to study obstetrics is because I feel that I have much affinity with female genre. I have always been related with women in my family and with my friends.

I feel in love with my carrier because it has an important social work which allows me to improve myself in public health.

I remember that my first visit to hospital was to Lucio Cordoba hospital but wasn’t a good experience because the hospitalized users were in very bad and decrepit situation. Unlike Luis Tisne hospital, there the experience was wonderful.

There I live my first approach to mothers and babies. In that moment I felt the need to help woman and babies

I was worried because what happened in Lucio Cordoba Hospital I didn’t feel ready to see that level of misery again.

But after I talked with teachers and classmates they convinced me that the obstetrics work wasn’t related with the things that we did on Lucio Cordoba Hospital.

Other important factor was that I passed to second year because the subjects are more related with the carrier.

I think that midwifery is the carrier for me because combine medicine and sociology two vocations important in my life.

First the medicine, the development of pregnancy, the study of embryology is a very interesting biology branch.

Second the sociology is an important vocation because I feel is necessary to help at women in a humanized way and been a support in one of the most beautiful moments: The Delivery.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario