jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

my experience with the earthquake


The day of the earthquake was the last day of my vacations. That day we returned to Santiago. The trip was exhausting and very long. That night with my family arrived very tired.i went to sleep inmediatly...i was sleeping when it started to tremor. My dad went to my room and woke me up because i was so tired that I coudn't do it by myself. When I woke up the walls moved a lot and the tihngs started to fell down. I heard my mom screaming. I didn't understand what was happening because I had never been in an earthquake. when the earthquake we went out to the street to see our neighbors,luckily everithing was in order.
I won't forget that night because was the longest night of my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario